Montser Candy- Halloweensie Contest

 
Monster Candy- Halloweensie Contest
 
 
It was dark and my mom and I decided to stop trick or treating and go home.
Rustle, I heard when mom opened the door.
“Did you hear that?” I asked.  “Was it a monster?”
“No,” she replied.
I saw a square shadow move across the room.  Wait, a bag of candy corn? Strange. I grabbed the bag, it wiggled, I opened it and peered inside.

The candy corn peered back and it looked angry.  Halloween magic?  They were trying to climb out and get me. I tilted the bag back and opened my mouth.  They were angry, but yummy.


Comments

  1. Hahaha...good for you, Jaclyn. This is so funny...and I agree, those candy corns are yummy! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ~ funny! Candy corn got their just desserts :D Best wishes in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I think candy corn are creepy, so I'm glad they got their comeuppance. I'll sleep better tonight. Good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creeping Candy corn! Should have played dead til he passed by. Nice job. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if I could eat moving candy corn. But i would give it a shot. =) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! Love this line: "The candy corn peered back and it looked angry." Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angry candy corn tastes better than calm ones! Yum! Great entry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh! Nice, Jaclyn! I'm not sure I would have been brave enough to tackle angry candy corn :) Great idea for Halloweensie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Little Acorn

Jack O'Who?

Skelly-Bone World Tour