Spooky Pictures Week

My oldest daughter and I have been doing art prompts we found on Pinterst. This month we found two different ones and I decided to combine them when possible to make one work.  I think you'll find a theme going on for this month. Everything is creepy and darker than my usual cutsie works thanks to a Halloween themed art prompt.  Hope you like the change.  I also believe I found my Nanowrimo idea in one of these pictures. 


Sorry this ghost mermaid is not inked in.  I will share a picture of her next week when she's easier to see... or is she? She is a ghost after all.
 

The theme for this piece was creepy cute meets gravestone.  I chose a girl with her head tilted like that in honor of two anime characters we like Korona and Flame who are both creepy in their rights and both do the creepy head tilt with wide eyes thing.  I do need to fix her sleeve though, its driving me crazy.

This work is witch meets bone.  she's not my favorite, but if you look up on the shelf there is a very adorable froggie hanging around.

This was just phobia, I didn't mix him with anything, I do believe he's scary enough on his own. Sorry to all the clowns out here who are sweet and kind, these type clowns make you look bad.

This day was candles.  This was one I forgot to read both prompts that day, so I didn't combine it with anything.

And this little one was just under the theme of zombie, but I didn't want to draw a human zombie, so our technically first mermaid of the week was born.  I'm not sure why she has no background, she's just so cute on her own.

On the writing front I'm still plugging away at the robot, and doing some revisions to query out.  I do have a nice solid idea for Nanowrimo so that makes me happy. I was worried that I was going to sit down on Nov 1 with no ideas.  I'm quite relieved now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little Acorn

Jack O'Who?

Skelly-Bone World Tour