Slow Week, Many Robots

This week has been unusually slow for writing and drawing.  After I just said I try to draw something everyday I passed a whole week through only doing three pieces.  Well, no I did a self portrait for a drawing prompt, but you don't get to see it.  I looked like Olivia from Walking Dead... and I don't look anything like Olivia from Walking Dead except I'm female.
Writing wise, I spent some time at the library this week working on Robby the Robot.  Some reason going to the corn maze with the family wiped with out for the rest of the week. I'm still running on empty and sore all over.  Here's to hoping for a productive weekend! Hope you had a wonderful week and were more productive than I.  
 
 Robby with GrandmaBot in her living room.  I don't like Robby's eyes that large, he looks slightly alien to me.
 Robby in his living room playing on the PlayBot4.  Tell me truthfully what do you think of the size of their couch? I like it, my oldest says way too big.
This is Tandy from Tandy Tandy Too Much Candy.  This one is the book I should be working on and editing because its my next in line to send out to agents.  I'm letting it stew a bit longer the way it is before doing another edit and sending it out into the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little Acorn

Jack O'Who?

Skelly-Bone World Tour