Productive Week

This week has been productive- as my title says.  I've worked on several pieces of art, there are a couple I'm really not happy with but some I really like. This week I tore apart one of my book manuscripts and I'm almost ready to send it back out into the world.  I'm hoping the revisions strike a cord with an agent.  I'm very pleased with the rewrites, I believe its loads stronger than the last. 
Also, I will be opening a Behance account to show the best of my work to potential agents.  I will still do this blog and share what I've been working on, but since agents are overworked, a condensed Behance with just my best work seems like the way to go. 

 Here is the ghost mermaid finished from last week.
 An orange monster or monster dust bunny, out enjoying a sunny day.
 This one isn't my favorite, but I did enjoy working with so many colors.  This is supposed to be the rose from beauty and the beast in front of a stained glass window... yeah it needs something, but was fun.
 What a happy flying candy corn.  Why is he flying? I don't know, ask him.
 This purple owl also falls in the "not my favorite" category, but not sure why.  He's just chilling on a branch on a grey day.
 This is a sketch from Tandy. Needs work, but will get it and inked soon.
The theme for this day was eyeball and creepy crawly. Not sure I'll ink it in, but it is a possibility.

I hope you have had a lovely week and I hope you come back next week to see what I've been up to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little Acorn

Jack O'Who?

Skelly-Bone World Tour